The Norwegian-African Business Association is proud to bring you the 5th annual leading Nordic business conference on Africa. For the first time this event represents the whole Nordic region, attracting more than 450 stakeholders from the private and public sector.
Linking Nordic Capabilities with African Opportunities
“Africa's future economy host the world’s youngest, most rapidly urbanising population - transforming the economy and driving consumer growth"
The Summit aims to provide an open forum to explore the main opportunities for the Nordics in Africa and how companies can position themselves going forward.
- Ms. Monica Mæland, Norwegian Minister of Trade & Industry
- Rt. Hon. Mark Simmonds, former Minister of State, Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom
- Mr. Ashish J.Thakkar, CEO, Mara Group
- Dr. Sudhir Ruperalia, Owner, Crane Bank
- Ms. Koosum Kalyan, Director, MTN Group & Aker Solutions
- Mr. Bob Diamond, CEO, Atlas Merchant Capital
- Mr. Jaakko Kangasniemi, Managing Director, Finnfund
- Mr. Adam Ikdal, Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Mr. Mohammed Dewji, CEO, Mohammed Enterprises Tanzania (MeTL Group)
- Mr. Ladi Delano, CEO, Bakrie Delano Africa (BDA)
- Mr. Ali Mufuruki, President, Infotec Investment Group Ltd
Following the plenary session in the morning, the afternoon's parallel sessions will address the most recent highlights, topics and developments from banking & finance, aquaculture, ICT & telecom, renewable energy, oil & gas projects.
Visit NABA website to register: http://www.norwegianafrican.no